Cdcovers.cc Forums

Welcome to the Cdcovers.cc Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features, most noticeably request covers. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, play the arcade, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Cdcovers.cc Forums > General Topics > Designing Custom Covers

Designing Custom Covers The place to ask and find answered and tips regarding designing your own custom cd covers

Old 29-10-2004, 06:35

Unhappy Need Dimensions For Slim Dvd Cases

G'Day from Downunder. I am wanting to know the dimensions for a slim dvd case. For our normal size dvd cases down here it is 7.25 inches wide by 10.75 inches heighth. If I insert this size cover into the slim dvd case the spine does not fit correctly. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am a newbie at this. Thanks in anticipation of an answer. olerocker
Old 30-10-2004, 15:30

Default hey

there is a software called undercover xp search for that its free a good software it is on there
Old 31-10-2004, 21:57

Unhappy Dvd Dimenstions - Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoollad
there is a software called undercover xp search for that its free a good software it is on there
Thank you so much for repying to my querie. I have bought CoverXP Pro v1.65. I am not very computer literate but have been able to manage to do the normal dvd covers. Is 'Undercover XP Search" a different program, if so where would I find it. Maybe it is my lack of knowledge but was wondering what template to use for the thin dvd cases in CoverXP Pro. Thanks again in advance if you reply to this, Bev
Old 01-11-2004, 19:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by olerocker
Thank you so much for repying to my querie. I have bought CoverXP Pro v1.65. I am not very computer literate but have been able to manage to do the normal dvd covers. Is 'Undercover XP Search" a different program, if so where would I find it. Maybe it is my lack of knowledge but was wondering what template to use for the thin dvd cases in CoverXP Pro. Thanks again in advance if you reply to this, Bev
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/undercoverxp.html there is the link to the download page it does it all for u
Old 01-11-2004, 22:03

Default Thank you Liverpoolad

Quote:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/undercoverxp.html there is the link to the download page it does it all for u
Thank you once again for your quick response, the program is very clear that it does slimline cases. Am going to give it a try today as we have a holiday down here for our big horse race "the Melbourne Cup". Thanks again, Bev
Old 02-11-2004, 14:18

Default no probs

Quote:
Originally Posted by olerocker
Thank you once again for your quick response, the program is very clear that it does slimline cases. Am going to give it a try today as we have a holiday down here for our big horse race "the Melbourne Cup". Thanks again, Bev
no probs here to help
Old 24-11-2004, 18:55

Quote:
nice link m8 thank you