Cdcovers.cc Forums

Welcome to the Cdcovers.cc Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features, most noticeably request covers. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, play the arcade, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Cdcovers.cc Forums > Entertainment Talk > Favorite Games & Games Consoles

Favorite Games & Games Consoles Can't stop playing Counter Strike? Or maybe you are a Tekken Tag addict? Tell us about your favorite pc and console games and why you like them

Old 31-01-2011, 23:41
COVERS R US

Thanked 69,675 Times in 55,555 Posts
Default Dead Space 2

Anyone else played it yet

Just started it, very dark

Dont forget to say thank you to whoever sends your covers, manners cost nothing and it takes seconds to press the thank you button!!

Old 10-02-2011, 16:04
I live here!

Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,358 Posts

Still not completed the first one yet , cant be doing with wasd keys on the pc, i always map to up down left and right but this one wont let me do it Grrrr
went to school with the guy who wrote the graphic novels that acompany the games he is a really nice bloke Anthony johnston
The Following User Says Thank You to bluetac For This Useful Post:
Triksta (11-02-2011)
Old 11-02-2011, 00:27
COVERS R US

Thanked 69,675 Times in 55,555 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetac View Post
Still not completed the first one yet , cant be doing with wasd keys on the pc, i always map to up down left and right but this one wont let me do it Grrrr
went to school with the guy who wrote the graphic novels that acompany the games he is a really nice bloke Anthony johnston

Ive been playing pc games so long Im comfortable with the WASD set up now

Ive not even tried NO 1 tbh but I did enjoy 2 apart from the stupid final bit that was pretty frustrating

Dont forget to say thank you to whoever sends your covers, manners cost nothing and it takes seconds to press the thank you button!!

Old 08-10-2011, 21:31
Only for V.I.P

Default Dead space and dead space 2

Hi i reealise this is an old thread but just adding that i have played both these games and the dead space extraction i like the series but i dont know if its me i seem to get to a part thats extra hard and cant get passed it maybe its mny age lol anyway because of this i have not finished either one but im going to gp back tp them really good games somewhat dated but worth buying even now i would say.

Kind regards

Apollo
Old 26-04-2012, 11:41

Default surprized thanks

you are best!